Increase Profit Margins / Revenue
Much of CBIG’s key focus areas on behalf of our client organizations concentrate on the development and deployment of business intelligence and marketing analytics to assist companies to better understand their markets and jumpstart profitability and business growth. CBIG’s expertise can best be described as the culmination of decades of hard-won experience on the part of our top marketing analysts, who have enjoyed successful careers on the other side of the table as executive stakeholders themselves.
CBIG’s marketing analytics group implicitly understands the game changers in business today. These challenges can include but are not limited to:
- Market size, forecasts, trends, and segments;
- Brand awareness, preference, and loyalty rates;
- Pricing and purchase dynamics;
- Product/service concerns;
- Competitive activity.
Your business can gain invaluable insights based on what we call true precision marketing, by targeting aspects of your selling strategy that may require a different approach as well as targeting who you should be selling to.
In addition, CBIG’s marketing analytics services include competitive intelligence tools to discover and measure how your competition is doing and whether your enterprise compares favorably or has some work to do. Your enterprise can use these insights and take advantage of more effective marketing strategies that are based on accurate data analysis:
- Increase profit margins through better pricing optimization;
- Track customer sentiment to improve customer loyalty and the benefits of stable, long-term customer relationships;
- Improve the integrity and quality of your sales and customer data to guide where sales staff should focus their efforts to win more deals and reduce selling costs;
- Enhance your competitive intelligence quotient — benchmark pricing structures, product introductions, promotional activities, and sales structures;
- Add new revenue streams by monetizing your existing data assets, or combining existing assets with new data sources, to create entirely new products and services.